Do you like surprises? Do you like a great deal? Each Grab Bag package has ten current clasps but each pack will be different; the picture shows one possible mix. Some will have pearls and crystals, some might be magnetic.
This is an even better deal than the 5-pack - the average cost of each clasp is only $4.72, way below the individual costs!
All Grab Bag clasps are final; no returns accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: If you need something right away convo me to ask if I have it in stock. If I don't have all of your items in stock I will get them with my next order from Germany. This takes time, so please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
I accept only major credit cards and PayPal. Taxes are collected for Wisconsin residents per law.
Since most of my offerings have to be ordered from Germany, once I place the order I cannot accept cancellations.
If the item you order is in stock, I will send it out in 1-2 days. I usually have about 3,500 clasps in stock. All orders are sent using Etsy Shipping Labels and mailed USPS First Class unless an upgrade is requested.
You will receive an email that includes a tracking number when the package is mailed. You can click on the link to see how your package is progressing through the USPS system. My average time for deliveries in the continental US is 3-4 days.
PLEASE NOTE: once I mail a package I no longer have any control over it and cannot contact the Post Office for any more information than is given with your tracking number. If, by any chance, your package is significantly delayed, you can file a report with the USPS. They have a system for finding lost packages.
Currently I am placing orders to Germany about 5 times per month. This means that, based on when your order is placed, it may take up to three weeks for you to receive your clasps and probably longer if outside the US. If needed, I can expedite your order for an additional cost.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS Please Read Carefully!
International orders will also be shipped via USPS First Class, however, without a confirmation number or insurance. I will provide proof of shipment which will only provide tracking information within the U.S.
VAT/CUSTOMS DUTIES/IMPORT TAXES
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. Generally, these fees are hard to predict and are paid by the buyer. Neither I, or Etsy have any control or knowledge of additional fees your home country may charge.
From the UK? Follow this link for more about customs:
I cannot mark international orders as a gift or change the customs information.
Thank you for your kindness & understanding!
If you would like to add insurance and a tracking number to your purchase, please contact me prior to checkout and I will add additional $12 postage to your order.
IF YOU DECLINE TO HAVE INSURANCE AND TRACKING ADDED TO YOUR PACKAGE, I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES, DAMAGES, OR UNDELIVERED ITEMS HELD AT CUSTOMS.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Refunds are given only for damaged or defective goods, and all such items need to be returned to me before a refund is processed. Since each clasp is individually packaged, damage is unlikely. Plus I add additional padding to each order.
Please contact me before returning any items. Returns will only be accepted within two weeks of your receiving them.
NOTE: Exceptions may be allowed for other return reasons, but you must convo me first for approval and there will be a 10% restocking fee. That is, if you want to return something for reasons other than listed in the first paragraph you will have to pay me 10% of the purchase price for restocking and repackaging.
If you return a damaged item as above, I will reimburse you for shipping, but ONLY AT THE RATE THAT I PAID. Please check your country's shipping rates. I send only by USPS First Class and will refund at that rate. If you have a question, I will let you know what I paid for shipping.
Custom orders are not returnable.
For most magnetic clasps I can offer a volume discount. Please contact me and ask about terms.
For international sales, here are additional points:
To comply with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Anne Golden, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.